T&C for HOTEL AND SPORT BOOKINGS:
- Stickl Sportcamp will forward your non-binding booking request to the desired hotel, which will contact you directly.
- You receive an offer and handle the entire booking including payment directly with the hotel.
- The general terms and conditions of the respective hotels apply as well as their cancellation conditions.
- You can book courses, events and rent directly with us.
- On your non-binding booking request you will receive our offer.
- When you confirm the offer you will receive an invoice from us.
- Special courses, which only take place on fixed dates, can be cancelled by the organiser up to 4 weeks before the course date if the required minimum number of participants has not been reached. Deposits will be refunded.
The following payment terms and cancellation fees apply to sports bookings:
- Deposit in the amount of 30 % within 10 days.
- Final payment until 4 weeks before arrival.
- 25 % Cancellation fee for cancellation 28-22 days prior to arrival.
- 50 % Cancellation fee for cancellation 21-15 days prior to arrival.
- 75 % Cancellation fee for cancellation 14- 08 days before arrival.
- 100% Cancellation fee 08 days until arrival date.
Course and rental conditions
- The hirer assures that he/she is aware of the applicable distress signals, that he/she is able to withstand the physical exertion of the sporting activity and that he/she can swim in open water for at least 15 minutes.
- Any liability of the lender with regard to the qualification of the hirer is excluded. This exclusion of liability implies that STICKL SPORTCAMP, as the lender, is not liable for personal injury or property damage, insofar as this is due to a lack of qualification of the hirer.
- The lender has pointed out the special dangers of the area. The rental relationship does not include any training or further supervisory duties.
- For safety reasons, the rental of equipment is only possible on presentation of the basic licence of the respective class sports association or equivalent proof.
- STICKL SPORTCAMP is responsible for the traffic safety of the premises including the shore area and the jetties. No liability is assumed for the water area.
- Each participant in water sports fills out a form that entitles him/her to use the services of the STICKL SPORTCAMP. No liability is assumed for valuables and wardrobe.
- The borrower takes over the rented item as inspected. STICKL SPORTCAMP assumes no liability for hidden defects or construction errors. Any claims against the manufacturer for replacement are hereby assigned.
- The borrowed material may not be passed on to third parties. After use, hose down or rinse the material and store it properly again.
- All damages caused by improper handling or negligence will be charged by the rental company.
- The water sports team stands for the safety of the base. The instructions of the staff must always be followed, otherwise any salvage costs incurred will be charged.
- The services used against payment in the STICKL SPORTCAMP must be paid for at the reception before the start of the course.
- Equipment is provided for all courses (neoprene, life jacket and harness).
- Suitable shoes should be brought along or can be purchased at the STICKL SPORTCAMP.
- Standard courses are offered in almost all weeks, except for special trainings like foiling etc. If the minimum number of participants of 4 people for a group course is not reached, the course can be cancelled 4 weeks before the first course day, or it takes place in the form of a private training with reduced number of hours.
- If due to bad weather conditions not all lessons can be held on the water, they will be replaced by useful theory and dry training units or freely selectable alternative offers. (e.g. waterstart training on the motorboat and wakeboarding behind the boat at the kite course. )
- All course participants are insured free of charge for liability during the course hours. Accident insurance is not included. Outside of the course hours, participants are liable for damages just like tenants. We offer insurance coverage for this case with an additional insurance, which we recommend to every guest.
The best tips for saving money on your sports camp holiday
We want to let you know before you send your booking about some ways you can save on holiday costs!
- All inclusive weeks.
Simply all water sports equipment without a course from Monday to Friday for only 210.-€ use with the exception of Tiger, Wildcat, Seascape 24 and all foiling boats.
Dates 2021: 05.04. - 07.05.2021 and 13.09. - 15.10.2021. Only with advance booking, not bookable on site.
Do more water sports after the lessons. On some special dates you can use all boards, boats and catamarans. without time limit FREE OF CHARGE provided of course that your skills are sufficient and that wind and weather are suitable.
Dates 2021:April 12-May 7, 2021 and September 27-October 1, 2021 Limited enrollment and by reservation ONLY! (April / May date by February 1, September date by August 1).
- Advanced courses at the weekend.
In conjunction with a weekly course, this 6 hour course is available at 30,-€ cheaper.
- Two courses in a row book. Book the courses in advance, because you save 30,-€
- Family Special.
For families we offer individual package prices depending on the combination of courses and age of the children. Make your non-binding booking request and receive an offer including all possible discounts.
- Customers recruit customers:
For each booking that is made through your recommendation, you will receive 5 % of the booking amount As a credit towards your next booking. Read more:
IMPORTANT: Discounts cannot be accumulated.