Lake Garda and especially our location, the bay Val di Sogno, offer ideal conditions to start sailing. In small groups you learn in only five days the basics of sailing and immediately crosses with the Basic sailing licence in the bag.
This is also made possible by the exclusive training method with radio. The wireless connection from the trainer to the student allows us to sail alone from the first minute, even in medium winds. The instructor changes from boat to boat, from crew to crew and corrects the small group of 3-4 boats by radio directly at the right moment.
From the Optimist course to foiling. Learn to sail sportily in 3 course levels on the best material with professional sailing instructors!
- There are a maximum of 2-3 people sailing per boat, which means plenty of time for everyone at the tiller!
- All school boats are equipped with trimming facilities for sportive sailing.
- Practice has absolute priority.
- Crews will also be based on the age of the students so no one is overwhelmed! Everyone can participate from 6-66 years!
We separate sail training by age groups into:
- Kids sailing on optimists aged 6-12.
- Youngster sailing from 12-16 years on the gliding dinghy RS-Feva.
- Adult sailing from 16 years on the Dyas and Seacape 18.
There are children's and youth sailing courses for beginners and advanced sailors.
Adult courses are divided into beginner-advanced and perfection courses.
Our motto is to teach modern sailing with fun and intensive training.