The target group are windsurfers who still surf on daggerboards, with harness but without footstraps. The aim of the course is to learn the handling of the wing on boards with a large volume in order to switch to the foil board as soon as possible.
A coach looks after a maximum of 4 students, as always at the sports camp with FUNK. From the coach boat he gives instructions and takes the group to the best spot according to ability and wind situation.
Those who are able to switch from wing surfing to wing foiling after the first 2 days will switch to a foil board. Those who stay with wing surfing can book further lessons and take part in the following weekend course with 4 lessons.
Individual sessions can also be booked, depending on available course places. Private training in One to One training is also possible.
- 4 days course from Monday to Thursday with 8 hours
- 2 days course at the weekend with 4 hours
- Private training 2 hours
- Board & Wing rental
- Material composition
- Theory and dry training with the Wing
- Steering and manoeuvres in dry training
- Right of way and safety rules
- Practical training in 12-15 knots of wind with radio and trainer boat